|C³ Center for Culture & Communication Foundation
H-1022 Budapest, Szpáhi utca 20.
H-1279 Budapest 25, Pf. 52
Tel: + 36-1-4887070,
Fax: + 36-1-214-6872
What is C³?
The aims of the C³: Center for Culture & Communication Foundation are the cultural application and creative employment of new scientific and technological discoveries, the research, development and support of innovative artistic potentials, and the initiation and realisation of art, science, communications, educational and cultural programmes.
C³ is an open, not for profit institution, a space for innovative experiments and developments related to communication, culture and open society, its main focus the fostering of meetings and cooperation among spheres of art, science and technology.
In accordance with our goals, the C³ Foundation addresses the following objectives:
- To ensure the space and opportunity for open information exchange without special interests or bias, for dialogue related to media culture, and to make the results of these accessible to the wider general public.
- To support artistic and interdisciplinary projects of a high standard, which may be realised via the aid of in-house resources and infrastructure.
- To expound, interpret and distribute the positive examples established with the initiatives of large-scale events, exhibitions and conferences, traditional and electronic publications, research reports, bulletins and periodicals, via their publication in various media, as well as specialist documentation, and the maintenance of an archive and media library.
- To propagate the presence of digital culture with the initiation and operation of educational programmes of various level, as well as the new knowledge required by the functioning of the information society.
- To continuously develop the content and technical conditions of the direction of the new communications technologies in the sense of open strategy; to endeavour to create new results on the user-level, as well as on the level of basic research.
- To provide the opportunity for network access and publication of a non-profit character according to the given possibility, for other public institutions and organisations, especially those with similar goals to the C³ Foundation.